We accept the love we think we deserve.
Can we make them know they deserve more?
We can try.
I thought it would be interesting every so often to make an update about my hair. I’ve been wanting to grow it out to donate it to Locks of Love but since its been growing so slow I figured not to post about it. However, I started making sure I got trims regularly and started taking a biotin supplement. I think I got around 4 inches down, 6 more to go!
Like any normal person, if I can’t sleep, I just think and think and think and apparently blog. (Short one- I promise).
I came across some FB friends’ statuses about 2012 and wondered if my 2012 was a good one or a bad one. I honestly don’t remember too much from it.
I didn’t get a full time teaching gig. Seeing my friends obtain one brought about some pangs of jealousy but it’s okay my time will come. Plus, I have my whole life to teach.
Other than that, 2012 has been a pretty successful year.
- Learned who my true friends were and the ones who are always going to be around.
- Graduated college with three degrees with above a 3.0 average.
- FINALLY saw Jason Mraz in concert.
- Working as a server with awesome people and making good money.
- Fell in love with a brand new city on an epic trip to London.
- And of course, (cheesy alert) I met the new boy in my life who is making me the happiest girl in the world.
Looking forward to 2013 and seeing what it has in store.
Mitt Romney is in a bit of hot water for comments he made during a closed-door fundraiser about the 47% of Americans who don’t pay federal income taxes.
I’m generally pretty sympathetic to people saying stupid things in closed-door fundraisers, but the whole flap raises an interesting question:…